This work is copyright © by Graham J. Darling. All rights reserved.
Graham J. Darling asserts his full copyright in this document (including moral rights) under the terms of all applicable international copyright laws (including the Berne Convention), as well as the national copyright laws of the country in which this document was created (Canada), the country in which it was first published (United States, Canada, or Great Britain), and in whatever country in which you are reading this.
This document is made available to you for your personal education or entertainment use only.
- Read this document online; or
- Download this document and make a single copy of it on paper or disk.
You may NOT, without express permission:
- Alter this document in any way, shape, or form, including deleting or modifying the pointer linking this document to this copyright message;
- Represent yourself or anyone other than Graham J. Darling as the author or copyright holder of this document;
- Make or distribute copies of this document for personal or corporate profit;
- Incorporate the whole or partial text of this document in any other document;
- Publish the whole or partial text of this document in any way, shape, or form;
- Store or make available this document on any computer system intended to be accessed by the public;
- Upload this document to any other computer system, bulletin board, network, or server.
For licensing information, contact Graham J. Darling by electronic mail at [email protected].